EXETER CORN MAZE & HAUNTED ATTRACTIONS
All guests will be required to pay admission.
- We offer free firepits with reservations.
- Reservations are required for Firepits.
- Each fire pit comes with one covered picnic table, fire pit ring and wood.
- Customers are allowed to bring in chairs, coolers (no alcohol) and other items to make their time more enjoyable.
- Firepits must be reserved under one name and groups must include 6 or more guests. Upon arriving please check in with the Ticket Barn with the name the firepit was reserved under.
- Fire Pits can be reserved for the days we are open to the public and for select hours.
- We can light your pit for you, or you are welcome to bring your own supplies to light it at your own convenience.
FIRE PITS CAN ONLY BE RESERVED ONLINE BEGINNING JULY 2021.
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO SELECT A TIME, THAT DATE AND TIME SLOT HAS ALREADY BEEN FILLED. SORRY!
Firepit time slots
Friday- 12:00p - 5:00p 5:00p-10:00p
Saturday- 12:00p-5:00p 5:00p-10:00p
Sunday- 12:00p-8:30 PM
FIRE PIT RULESAll guests will be required to pay admission.
- Fire pits must be cleaned up after use.
- We ask that you vacate the firepit at least 15 minutes before your reserved time ends so our staff can prepare the area for the next group.
- Fire Pits must be vacated by 10pm Friday & Saturday nights and 8pm on Sunday nights.
- We provide wood for each pit for a fire and one refill. Staff will keep the fires going to the best of their abilities.
- If you need assistance with your fires please notify one of our workers and they will assist you.
- Absolutely no alcohol.
RESERVATIONS FOR FIRE PITS WILL BEGIN JULY 2020. WE CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACCIDENT, INJURY OR DEATH.
BY RESERVING A FIREPIT YOU ARE RELEASING THE EXETER CORN MAZE OF ALL LIABILITIES.
ENOUGH FIREWOOD IS PROVIDED FOR ONE SMALL FIRE AND ONE REFILL. WE DO RECOMMEND THAT YOU BRING A WAGON TO PULL YOUR BELONGINGS TO YOUR ASSIGNED PIT.